How are cyst formed and should it be removed by operating only ?

what does its mean cyst should be oprate of female side my mother age is 40 years and she is suffering from cyst problem and beelding is occuring ,lady doctor said promptly operate it i want to know about it and suggest me should she operate it and what are the reasons of cyst
Asked On : Wed, 2 Feb 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Cyts have no definite and identifiable cause. Some result fomr hormonal disturbance and cause further hormonal and menstrual problems.
If the size of cyst is significant, causing discomfort in anyways, its advisable to surgically remove it.
If you are in doubt , you may take a second opinion. You can also visit a homoeopath for the same, homoeopathy works well for cysts.