Please give that mother this info in my post - I'm begging you...
Shoot - it's not letting me post.
Maybe this will work...
"Electromagnetic Fields May Damage Hearts":
<a href="http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1200/is_5_155/ai_54031955">FindArticles - Electromagnetic fields may damage hearts - Brief Article</a><br>
Science News, Jan 30, 1999, by Janet Raloff
Then please google "mobile and wireless: largest biological experiment" - exactly like that.
Electrical Sensitivity & Hypersensitivity:
I have microwave sickness myself and had begun to develop aortic sclerosis
. I'd get palpitations and wake up with blue lips. No US doctor will listen to me. The only doctor to listen to me was Dr. Olle Johansson, a Swedish researcher. He's the one who sent me the Bioinitiative Report above - a report which the US media has ignored.
It is likely that this girl was being exposed to high levels of electromagnetic or microwave fields. Perhaps her school was located within the main beam of a cell phone mast or she was being exposed to wi-fi, or perhaps her cell phone alone did it.
I'm so sorry though.