How I terminate pregnancy after 21days ?

age 18, i did sex after one month of my periods , in that nothing happen i know .but my periods are delayed for 21 days ,my period timings is on 4th but it didnt till now is there any chance of pregnancy .if there tell the tablet name to stop the pregnancy.till now complited 21 days
Asked On : Wed, 25 May 2011
hi welcome to healythcaremagic..
get a pregnancy test done..u can get the kit from a pharmacy..if its negative nothing to worry..u need to find out out the other causes
Pediatrician Dr. Suryakanta Baraha's  Response
welcome to healythcaremagic
first of all you have to do a pregnancy test.its very simple. you can do it in home with a kit.
if it comes negative then there may be other causes for delay in pregnancy.
dont take any drug without the prescription of a gynecologist to discontinue the pregnancy.
take care