How I recover weight lost due smoking of marijuana ?

how can i gain weight if i smoke marjuna in has lost weight very bad an need to pick my weight back up.
Asked On : Tue, 7 Jun 2011
Hello and thanks for submitting your question. While marijuana has been used to stimulate appetite in HIV and cancer patients I do not recommend this if you are otherwise healthy.

The more important thing to consider is why you are not gaining weight. There can be a number of causes including depression or thyroid dysfunction.

I encourage you to discuss this with your physician who may consider ordering some simple blood tests to rule out an underlying disorder. If all of this is fine then you may consult a nutritionist who can counsel you on healthy calorie dense foods such as nuts, lean meats and the like.

Thank you again for your question and I wish you all the best and continued good health in the future.

Anonymous's Response

to gain weight go for frequent meal pattern.
include full cream milk and it's products in diet.
take potato,mango ,banana,grapes frequently
go for shakes,icecream,juices,sweets.
also add sago in your diet

I hope high calorie diet will be smart choice.