Hotness in palms, soles. Reason?

This is a little strange, but the palms of my hands and soles of my feet get hot sometimes, and it can get uncomfortable. However, when the weather is cold , they are cold. Is this normal? It drives me mad at night sometimes because I need to find a cool place to put my feet, hence the need to roll here and there on the bed looking for a cool spot. My friends are also under the impression that I m having a really high fever when they touch my hands. What s wrong with me?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013
Hello, hotness in the hands and feet are due to what is called as sympathetic over activity. If you had an injury it could be a part of its sequelae, in medical terms its called reflex sympathetic dystrophy, where you will feel better when exposed to cold or moisture. I would suggest you to see a orthopaedician to rule out other causes. Take care.