Hot throat, tired. Swollen lymph node near neck. Prescribed Zpack. Pain between eyes

I have been quite disturbed, I have had a hot throat with being very tired and was put on a zpack. weeks later still not better but noticed a swollen lympnoid right above my collar bone closed to my neck . went to the dr. and they gave me a nose spray to take. meanwhile, wondered why they didnt check other areas where lymhnoid are to see if there were anymore. I decided to and noticed I have swollen ones on the same side by in my groin area. also have been getting terrible pressure pain inbetween my eyes and on my nose that comes and goes but get severe enough where I have a hard time standing cause thats when it gets worse. Any clue as to what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012