Hot stomach, pains, no lumps, no UTI. Had frequent urination problem. Suggestions?

My 6 year old daughter has been complaining for a considerable while now (over 6 months) on a regular basis ie. usually once a day, that she has a HOT tummy, and for the last couple of days has also been describing it as SORE (she specifically mentioned it was from her lower tummy up to just under her ribs). She frequently feels the need to lie face down on a cool surface to try alleviate the symptoms. About 3 months ago when I took her to the doctor for a check up relating to another ailment (to do with feeling like she needed to go to the toilet again to do a wee immediately after doing one - this had been going on for over many months too). At the time I mentioned the hot tummy problem and the doctor felt around her stomach for any obvious lumps but could not find anything. At the time she had two urine tests which came back negative for any urinary infection and so far she does not seem to have any noticeable problems with that original complaint, however, I am planning on taking her back to the doctor again because of the stomach pains but wondered if I should try this Miralax medication first although as we live in Spain, am not sure that particular medication is available here. My daughter insists her tummy problems are not because she needs to go the toilet although I have not kept an actual record of her regularity in passing stools . Any advice greatly appreciated thanks. Jenny
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012