Hot, red rash on bottom of leg with nausea, fatigue, positive blood work, have constant headache with fogginess. Cause and remedy?

I have a heated 4 cm red rash on the bottom of my leg. It is hot to touch and I don t see any cuts or bites. I have been feeling nauseous and extremely fatigued for the last 4 months. I have had lots of blood work done which the results are positive...and have been taking iron pills but I still feel terrible. I constantly have a headache and things will seem foggy ... I also have had my eyes checked...
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012