Hot rash spreading over upper body after eating tortilla chips, no known food allergies. Treatment for allergy?

22, Male, 6 0 , 210 lbs. Hello. Tonight, about 2 hours after eating tortilla chips and hot salsa (which I eat on a fairly regular basis) I suddenly broke out in a hot rash that gradually spread over most of my upper body and head. it almost felt like a sun burn . I ve never had an allergic reaction before in my entire life. I eat spicy foods all of the time and also have no known food allergies (Have always been able to eat peanut, gluten , wheat, and soy products.) Any idea what this could have been? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013