Hot oil went into eyes, rinsed it. Eye sore on movement, blurred. Using eye drops. Solution?

Hi, I got some hot oil in my eye last night from the frying pan, i immediatly rinsed with cold water and shortly afterwards went to bed, Ive woken this morning and it quite sore when i move my eye around, but i cant tell if ive hurt my eye or burnt inside my eyelid to be honest, and when i close my left eye, my right eye is a bit blurry(being the one that got il in). Ive used eye drops every hour or so to keep it from going dry, not sure what else to do though
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013