Hot oil splashed on face and hands. Applied lactocalamine and burnol. Black boils and water coming out. Treatment?

Yesterday when i was cooking, hot oil spalshed on my face and hands. I have shown the burns into cold water for long time then I nhave applied lactocalamine. Today, there was black boils on the face and the hands and the skin became very soft and it has stared peeling and even water is coming out from the boils. Now, I have applied burnol cream upon that. What should I do to heal the burns soon and when I should start the antiscar creams?

Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013