Hot, itchy vagina after shaving pubic hair. Prescribed cream, temporary solution. Suggestions?

hi! Went to the Dr. already, but my symptoms changed back and forth with the RX. My Outer labia have been hot and itchy for months. I shave(d) regularly back until this turned up. I have shaved for 15 yrs -almost everyday. Suddenly, I started to itch and noticed skin rubbing off with the rubbing (not scratching!) Went to my Dr and was perscribed Fucidin-H cream. Haven t used it in a few months, but only rarely do so now. When I do, I feel better for a day or!
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  56 Awaiting Answer