Hot flushing sensation in upper torso and sudden gush of urine, has pace maker and bladder removed. UTI or heart related?

My mother has a pace maker and has had her bladder removed, thus she has a urostomy bag. She has been complaining lately that she suddenly feels a sudden hot flushing sensation throughout her entire upper torso and that she gets a sudden gush of urine to her urostomy bag. This usually requires a change of the bag because so much urine suddenly flows. Any ideas about this unusual sensation? I m concerned as to whether it s a urinary tract problem or heart-related. My dad died 5 seeks ago so I m wondering if stress could contribute to this.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013