Hot flushes, severe headache, chest pain, breathlessness, pain in hip joint. Histroy of nexplan implant. Suggest

Hello, I had a nexplan 68mg implant put in 6 months ago. Due to persistant bleeding, I have been prescribed Cerazette which has done the job. I have been taking that for about a month now.. However, over the last week I am getting hot flushes on a fairly regular basis and I am waking up dripping in sweat every morning. I am only 36. I also today have experienced a persistant horrendous headache and pain in my hip joints which has been spreading down my legs. Are all these symptoms linked and should I be concerned? Over the last two nights I have also experienced the most excrutiating chest pain which I concluded was trapped wind for about an hour from 21:00 hours.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013