Hot flushes, nausea, weakness, headaches. Have RA, PCOS, insulin resistant. Is this full blown diabetes ?

Been feeling flush, hot stages going over me, nausea , weakness, feel like I m dying or going to dye when these temperature changes hit. Also been having crazy headaches the past few weeks, and drooping on left side of face for just under a minute. Haven t had a period in 3.5 months, I m not pregnant. I do have RA, PCOS , insulin resistant, but wondering if that could ve changed to full blown diabetes now? Thyroid removed a few years ago, but that s been showing okay according to blood work. Please let me know what you think. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012