Hot flashes, tingling in arms, dizziness, increased heartrate, cold sweat, shortness of breath, headache, twitching muscles. Suggestions?

Hi, I have been having a lot of symptoms for a month now. This includes a flushed hot feeling through upper back, to neck and, to head. I get tingling in both arms and, also dizzy. My heart races and, feel at times a tickling feeling in stomach. I also felt as if I was being swung around and, my stomach got that tickling feeling. I also have cold sweat. I feel hot or, flushed in face head. Shortness of breath. I then get a head ache and, throbbing back of neck. All of this at one interval. I don t feel quite myself. I get twitches in muscles. I noticed I get a lot of gas and, burping. I have a slight pain in lower back and, under belly button. I feel as if I can t get a bowel all the way out. Upon urination , there is a yellowish mucus discharge from vagina. Throat feels scratchy. Pains on sides or, in lungs at times. I feel a little twitching on sides of nose. In the morning really bad sharp stomach pain then, bad gas. I usually feel best when I wake up in the morning. I have hives . Sometimes get a little dizzy breathing out too hard. My bones keep cracking. I feel a pain when I push down on my jaw in one spot. I feel a little pain when I push on rib bone on chest. A foul odor coming from throat at times. The Doctor at the med center I talked to said it was dehydration and, was hypoventilation but, I have been drinking way more water (thinking I was dehydrated) and, still these symptoms are still lasting this long not getting better or, worse. I also had a tooth infection, quit drinking coffee. Was drinking energy drinks but, I quit. I was on penicillin for 10 days tooth was pulled but, still feel this way. They performed a urine and, blood work also, ekg. Everything was fine. So many symptoms, please help and, thank you for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013