Hot flashes, tender sore breast, periods starts after taking weight lost pills, stopped taking pills, missing periods

I am a virgin but I have hot flashes, tender breast , sore right breast on the side, and my period is about four months late...I really need answers but cannot afford to go to the doctor at the moment...When I turned 21 in October my cycle stopped so I begin taking weight lost pills and that made it started but I stopped taking the pills now my period is late...I really don t know what this could be and please don t tell me to go look at previous posted answers because non of them match my question..please write me back as soon as possible
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012