Hot flashes, night sweats, taken birth control pills. Are three monthly birth control pills available?

I am 52 years old and having 15 to 20 hot flashes a day, waking up five or six times a night due to night sweats and/or hot flashes. I have taken birth control pills before but with those I had periods that lasted for 10 to 12 days. Is there something besides birth control pills that I could take that would not cause me to have menstrual periods? Would I be able to take Seasonale or another form of three month birth control pills?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012