Hot flashes, nausea, headache, continuous period for 20 days, toothache. Solution?

Hi, im 30 year old female, i have been having several episodes of hot flashes, nausea , & then headache sometimes migraine , several times a day for about 2 wks now. Usually late evening, early morning. I had a tubal ligation in 2005 ,prior to that i had a whole load of female issues, had several procedures such as colposcopy & leep for dysplasia which they said caused me to have a period pretty much non stop for a year... The only thing it changed was id have 2-3 periods a month instead of constant & i was unable to carry a child past 26 wks, ive had 3 pregnancies one with twins & had 2 live births & one living (&well) child, so my choice to have a tubal was a emotional one but i couldnt bear anymore loss.. & wala periods on que every 28 days & until now ivr had like a 15-20 day cycle past few months.. Also i know different department but ive had mild off & on toothache , whats could be going on & im tired all the time, i reguse to accept that its all down hill after 30 & not sure a barely there toothsche causing all this.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  54 Awaiting Answer