Hot flashes, mood swings, hair loss. Heart surgery done. Positive pregnancy test. Pregnant?

Hi, yes, my name is xxxxx and I have been having irregular periods for over 4 years now as well as hot flashes, heart flutters, insominia, mood swings, hair loss , etc. I am only 41 but had a co-arctation heart surgery at 19(usual done as infant but was missed). My doctor told me my organs may be say older then my age . So I figure that must be teh reason for my early start with menopause . BUT here is the kicker, I felt pregnant so did a test and it is positive. Is this possible?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013