Hot flashes, lower back, pelvic pain, radiating to legs, blood clots during periods. History of fibroids. Suggestions?

I am 50 years old and have started having hot flashes in the last few weeks (not too serious yet but enough to wake me up at night) and at the moment have quite a constant lower back/ pelvic pain which radiates down my legs. I take ibroprofen for it. I have still been menstruating regularly with the last one passing some quite large clots. I was diagnosed with fibroids about 4-5 yrs ago but when I had a Mirena (had it taken out a year ago) they were under control. Just wondering what I should do next.
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013