Hot feet and palms with tingling, stinging and burning. Should I be worried?

Often I experience hot feet and hot palms, sometimes so hot and dry that I cannot fold my fist. When they get hot, they also are tingling, burning, stinging, and cold water is the only thing that helps. Just for a few minutes or so. When I was younger I didn't have palm issues, but my feet kept me awake at night. This past month was the worst so far. I cannot say i feel pain, but it is a major discomfort, at my workplace especially. Should I be concerned and what should I do?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013