Hot feeling in chest. had panic attack earlier. What could be this?

So earlier today while I was minding my own buisness on the computer, this suddern day dream/flash back kinda thing happened. I was sat there and then all I could hear was the scream of a woman who sounded like she was being dragged away, and someone in my face who kept saying It s all going to be okay, I will all be fine, just stay there . This was all I could think about, I was wrapped in this thought that felt like a past experience, when I know nothing like this has ever happened to me before. This boilin hot feeling started happening on the inside of my chest, not painful, just extremely hot, and it kept happening. If I tried to hunk of something else, all I could hear was this screaming that brought me back. I was completely glazed over, i wasn t doing anything at all. And then I just cracked, I curled into a ball on my chair and just started crying, and couldn t stop, it was like I was hiding, I felt just petrified, curled up in a ball. After a few minutes, I got control again, and just put some music on and tried to forget about it, but it has been a shock to my system. I ve had minor panic attacks in the past, but non of them were this bad.
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013