Hot burning sensation on left rib, under breast, upper back, throat sore. Taking zzzquil for sleep. Medicinal effect?

I have been experiencing a hot burning sensation on my left rib under my breast now it's kind of spreading to my right. I feel this burning sensation on my upper back too. I also feel kind of a sore or acide taste on my throat . I have been taking zzzzquil to help me sleep for almost 1month now , every night I take 3 tablespoons and before that I was taking 2 benadryl each night 2 pills each night for like 2 months. Is there any relationship between what I am feeling and the drugs I have been using ? I am a bit worried
Asked On : Fri, 8 Nov 2013