Hot and cold sweats, pain in the body and headaches. Constipation, pain in the ears, blood in stool. Any idea what is wrong?

I have been having hot and cold sweats. My body has my aching. I have had the worst headaches . I ve been constipated. I don t know what it is. No coughing or runny stuffed nose . And my ears we re hurting the first day. && when i just tried to use the bathroom(2) it was almost like there was blood (2) jus like kinda bloody stuff. I would like some ideas on what s going on.on.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013