Hot and cold sweat, red skin between legs, peeling skin. Earlier had tonsillitis

I have recently been ill with Tonsillitis and I still have it but its clearing up now but the other day I was having hot and cold sweats with it and the last hot sweat I had was quite bad! After I had it a few hours later I noticed my skin was very red in between my legs, around my vagina and on my vagina lips and in between my bum cheeks! I had a bath last night and after drying I looked at myself down there in the mirror because it was sore and noticed the skin where it is red was peeling and I was wondering if its due to the hot sweat and could the heat from it in some way have burnt me in anyway?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013