Hot and cold flushes, headache, ringing in ears. Can you diagnose this?

Hi, I ve had hot and cold flushes a lot at work today and got sent home when I was sick. I have only been sick once today but now have a lingering head ache and ringing in my ears. Every now and then I feel fine, then suddenly feel terrible. Can you please help me diagnose this? I wouldn t mind just sleeping it off however I have a terminaly Ill brother who is on immunosuppressants at the moment so if I have a virus I need to know so I don t pass it to him. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012