Hot and cold flashes with migraine, feeling of heart beat in head, body pains, low appetite, imbalance on walking. Remedy?

Hello, my name is Madison and I am on a cruise ship to Alaska and Canada. I am scared to contact the doctor here because I do not want to be sent home or isolated but I am having both hot and cold flashes and a migraine . I can feel my heartbeat in my head and i am sweating as well as my whole entire body aches, I tried to eat, but don t have an appetitite and when I tried to walk to the restroom my balance was off.. I feel terrible.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I appreciate your concern as you are sailing in the sea this could be sea sickness problem and this need to be managed accordingly for the best relief you can try "Tab Acetaminophen three times in day and Tab Domeperidone three times in day this would give good result ( Here the age and gender missing ) hope this information helps you have nice day.