Hot and cold chills throughout the day with headache, restlessness in legs post total knee replacement. What could be going wrong?

Hi, I having hot and cold chills all the time, can t sleep at night, have headaches , just had total knee replacemant on both knees, at night my legs they become restless, its like I have to get up and walk on them. My first knee replacement was back in Aug. of 2011 and the right knee was in March of 2012 and I never been the same after the last surgery. I can not stand the heat anymore. can you tell me what s wrong or might be going on. I am 49 . Tim
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012