Hot and burning sensation after passing stool. Could this be due to drinking tea?

hi, doctor. I am 39 year old , Male. and with a habit of drinking Tea. I pass motion soon after drinking tea and have a hot and a burning sensation after passing stool . I tried drinking a 3-4 glasses of water in the morning to pass stool but then stool does pass properly with this method. in fact i would again pass motion after drinking tea, even though i would have taken large quantity of water in the morning. I have now started taking Lemon Tea , No Milk . but the condition remains the same. Another major Problem is that i pass a lot of gas throughout the day with bad smell. its hampering my Work productivity. Could you suggest the remedy
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013