Hospitalized with moderate to severe c-diff. Given Flagyl, zofran, vancomycin. No appetite and runny stools. Recovery?

I was recently hospitalized with moderate to severe c-diff, after 8 days in isolation, flagyl, zofran, pain meds and vancomycin I was sent home still feeling quit sick but somewhat better, I finished my course of Vanco. Was retested and told I was clear, unfortunately I don't feel that way, still no appetite, pain and runny stools, does c-diff have lasting effects and if so how long until I'm feeling better?
Asked On : Wed, 9 Oct 2013