Hospitalized with Dengue Fever, still tired with headaches, trouble sleeping, elevated liver enzymes. Should be worried ?

I just returned from Dominican Republic with Dengue Fever . It has been aprox. 9 days since I have returned. I was hospitalized there for 3 days and then another 3 days in the states. I am feeling better, still tired at timeswith headaches at times, but trouble sleeping. I have hot flashes and severe sweating it feels like very hour 24hrs a day. My liver enzymes are still elevated, but platelets are better and so are WBC & DDimer. Should I be worried about the elevated Liver enzymes?? How long will they remain elevated. My doctor is doing a Hepatitis C test. Please advise.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013