Hospitalized for pneumonia, xrays show resolving pneumonia, still fever on and off, back pain, high cholesterol.

my mom who is 60 years old was hospitalized for pneumonia for eight days. her xrays show resolving pneumonia but she still has a fever off and on she gets chills sometimes. also she is having upper right side back pain again. it had gotten better while she was in the hospital. she says its like a stabbing pain. she is diabetic and has hypertention and high cholesterol. her family doctor has her on an antibiotic. she will get a xray done on Monday.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Oct 2013