Hospitalized for fever, blinding headache, went into coma, came back multiple times after medication. Clinical negligence?

I was hospitalised with a fever and blinding headache after being given more medication I went into a coma . I had just restarted taking Fentanyl but started on the highest dose 100mcg, I was given Naloxone to reverse the opiate then the following day given fentanyl again I went into a coma this happened at least four times and the doctors could not pick up what was happening to me. This has left me traumatised and afraid to sleep my family eventually rescued me and had me discharged with the hospital wanting me to be sectioned for what they thought was my own safety. After being discharged the symptoms of going into a coma disappeared, do you think I have cause to complain about my treatment? as far as I am concerned it was clinical negligence on their behalf.
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013