Hospitalized due to high fever, UTI, now treated with Taxim. Eyes open wide frequently. Why ?

my son was hospitalized 27 th sep because he had high fever. And also he was diagnosed with urinary tract infection with the pus cells 14 and also Dengue Antigen was positive, typhoid veedol was 4 and some dehydration .After the medication,he got discharged from hospital on oct 1 .he was treated by taxim o 200g for 14 days.He is recovered now.his medicines are over by 9 th of this monts. for the past 15 days i m noticing he is opening his eyes widely frequently.He is wearing spectacles for the last six months.he is of 6 yrs old.Can you please tell me what to do
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012