Hospitalised with kidney infection. Body temperature low, CRP readings high. Opinion?

My daughter was just released from the hospital last night after being hospitalized with a kidney infection . Before being admitted her temp had gotten as high as 104.6. After being admitted her fever broke and she has been anywhere from 99.2-97.6. Today she has been around 97 but in the last couple of hours I have been checking her and all of her temp readings were 96.7 or as low 96.0. When at the hospital she was having her electrolytes checked also and they had said her crp readings as of yesterday were at 7.5 which was higher than when she had been admitted. Should I be concerned about her body temperature being low like that or is it ok?
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012