Hospitalised for staph infection on breasts, headaches, stomach pain, chest pain, breathlessness, rashes inbetween breasts, sore boils. Whats the reason?

I was in the hospital 2 months ago for a staph infection on one of my breasts... well the past 2 days i have had a headache that kills nonstop, stomach pains, entire body hurts, threw up once, sharp chest pains that feels like the pain is shooting from my breast straight to my back which sometimes makes it painful to breath and as of yesterday i have a rash in between my breasts that continues under the one were i have the staph infection. there are also a couple boils under that same breast which are sore
Asked On : Mon, 2 Apr 2012