Thanks for your query.
You have not mentioned your age;
- if there is any burning sensation or pain while passing urine;
- does the pain radiates to your private parts too;
- did you ever pass blood in urine; do you feel nauseated or vomit at the time of pain;
- do you pass gas when pain occurs;
- any acidity problems;
- any menstrual problems;
- any past medical illness.
However, from the details given, it seems that you have either been having, off and on, brief episode of obstruction in the intestine (due to growth or strictures blocking the intestinal canal); worms in the intestine or, it can be due to stone(s) in the kidney(s).
It is advised that you get an ultrasound
of the entire abdomen, to look for kidney stones. If required, you may have to also undergo Colonoscopy
if your treating doctor feels its necessity.
Kindly discuss your case in detail, your treating doctor, who will chalk out the right course of action.
Hope I have answered your query.
Have a good health.
Dr. R Karanwal