Horrible pain on left side of head, eye, nose and ear, feeling of vibrations, concentration loss, swollen face, shoulder and neck pain. Treatment?

I have a horrible pain at the left side of my head. The left eye, nose and ear pain a lot. I can feel vibrations and cant concentrate on any work. The half side of the face has now swell and looks awkward. The cool breeze irritates my nose and sensitizes my nasal portion leaving behind a great pain and vibration. I also feel that I cant see clearly even after wearing my glasses. I feel I cant hear clearly and loud voice irritates me. The pain has now reached my left shoulder and neck .
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012