Horrible neck pain, head pain after taking medication for Bronchitis. Should I be concerned?

I was diagnosed with Bronchitis on Friday and given a Z-Pac, Prednisone and Hydrocodone liquid to take. On Monday, I started having horrible neck and head pain and felt much worse which I thought was from the medicine as I just not feeling right . Yesterday, I stopped taking the prednisone although I have 4 days left of medicine and felt a little better however, now my neck and the back of my head hurts terribly. Should I be concerned? I have not run a fever at all.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012