Horrible face pain, migraine, tmj since wisdom teeth removal. What can be done?

Hello...i am a 36 yr old woman with no medical problems ever.....a month ago i had my two bottom wisdom teeth removed- took two weeks for the severe bruising to go away...i went back to my dentist for the horrible pain in my face (jaw /ear) and the migraine for two weeks straight and told me that i had tmj now....which i have never had....told me to go to a myropractioner which i did and i want to drill my temple out from the severe amount of pain i am in....please help i have down everything s.....thanks maranda
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012