Horrible chest pain on the side on breast, hurts while breathing, metal taste in mouth, slight blood in urine. Causes ?

I woke up at 6 in the morning with a horrible chest pain on the side on my breast it hurts worse when I breathe in and move around also I have had problems having a bm and in the last 2 weeks and when I do go there is blood in it and toilet water is pink and when I wipe is pink also have had a metal taste in my mouth off and on and a charley horse in my left thigh last week and one in my left calf this week that ended up hurting for 3 days no other symptoms no fever or nause or rash
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012