Horrible abdominal pain with painful urination. Could this be appendicitis ?

I'm a 22 yr old female, horrible abdominal pain on my lower right side, fever , extremely painful urination This all came on so suddenly. It was around 1:00 am and I woke up absolutely freezing, shivering nonstop to the point where my muscles ached and unable to even get up. I had pain in my lower right abdomen halfway in between the bottom of my ribcage and pelvic bone . My boyfriend gave me two comforters and after taking an anti anxiety med, I fell asleep. I woke up to pain at around 7am and the bed was completely drenched in sweat including my clothes so obviously my fever broke. However, I took it and it was still 101.9. I ve urinated twice since and its so painful and uncomfortable that it feels like a catheder is stuck in there. My stomach is hard, bloated,and hurts whenever I move. Could this be appendicitis? I m very worried and very ill.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Feb 2011