Hormones checked, sperm count checked. Have history of hyperprlactinemia. Further?

hi , i am 34 male , married , i have a son after 2 years marriage , befor one month i examined my self for hormons ( prolactine , fsh , L,H,TESTO- and semen analysis ) hormones are normal but the sperm count is 10 000 , i repeat the test after one week the count is 50 000 with planty of w.b.c , i have history of hyperprlactinemia befor get my son and i was treated by antiprolactin medicine ( dostnix) now i consult adoctor hi descripte doxycyclin 100 with benq 10 , plz tell me is this temporary case or will become worest and it will take time . thanks alot
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012