Hormone deficiency, taking Ovulet. Can there be problem in pregnancy based on treatment?

Hi, I m Santu and 23 Yrs. old. I got treatment from doctor last 1 years. Medical test reports show hormones deficiency of LH and FSH also irregular Menstruation last 4 years. Now Menstruation are occurred regularly and last menstruation are done 07/01/2013 and 09/02/2013. Now I m taking medicine Ovulet 50 mg - 0+0+2 (5 days) from 2nd day of cycle, Ingection Cheragoan 5000 I.U. -1 (at 22/02/2013) and Gesternol -5 mg (1+0+1) from 23/01/2013 up to 10 days. I want to know that Is there any problem in my pregnancy based on my treatment ?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013