Hormonal acne around cheeks, jaw line since insertion of copper IUD. Taking DIM estrogen metabolism supplement. Permanent relief?

i am suffering from hormonal acne around the lower cheeks and jaw line that seems to come and go with my cycle. it started, i believe, with a copper IUD device that was in for a year. I had it removed because the breakouts where so bad, and started taking zinc to try and expel the excess copper from my body. i m also taking DIM estrogen metabolism supplement and using natural progesterone cream . how can i get rid of these breakouts??
Asked On : Fri, 12 Oct 2012