Honeymoon cystitis, recurrent uti, diagnosed with AFB, taking AKT, stopped AKT due to jaundice, trying to conceive

Had honeymooncystisis since 1 Nov 2009. Then recurrent UTI(almost 2-3 episodes in a Month). Then Diagonesd AFB+ on May 30th 2010. Taken AKT starting from 1st June 2010 til Jan25 2011. Jaundice diagonesd on Jan 25(which was ATT induced). UTI is continuing since 1st Nov 2009. Since Last 6 Months i am trying to conceive but its not wrkin out.
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012
Hello.
WITH A PERSISTENT INFECTION, CONCEPTION IS DIFFICULT. YOU NEED TO HAVE URINE CULTURE TO IDENTIFY THE SPECIFIC ORGANISM CAUSING THE INFECTION AND THE ANTIBIOTIC BEST FOR YOU.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal
drtayal72@gmail.com