Homeopathy treatment for hearing loss

hi im from nepal my son almost 5 year ,my problem is my sons is become hearilg loss what is the best soluation by homeopathy??
Asked On : Mon, 4 Apr 2011
ENT Specialist 's  Response
u should consult audiologist for doing pure tone audiometry test or bera for knowing the hearing loss
ENT Specialist Dr. Naveen Kumar's  Response
Hi Dayaram,

It is better to consult your ENT specialist and then take a decision. Hearing loss in childhood is a matter of concern. Do not waste time looking for an alternative treatment there are lots of innovations in ENT for this problem. Please do consult a good ENT specialist and follow his suggestions.

Dr. Naveen Kumar
Dentist Dr. Jyoti's  Response
It would be advisable to show your son to an ENT specialist for his hearing loss. Please do not ignore.Was he able to hear from birth?