Home treatment for Baby Sinusitis

Is it okay to give a one-year-old child garlic and honey or garlic tea as a treatment for sinusitis or a persistent cold ?
Asked On : Tue, 27 Apr 2010
Ayurveda Specialist 's  Response
for recurrent cold 'Chyavanprash 'is the best immunity boosting medicine. start giving your baby regularly .
there are other remedies like vekhand powder application on chest . dry ginger powder + honey etc but under guidance of doctor and for short term
for more queries ask or drop mail at
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Manish Rijhwani's  Response
Instead give honey and ginger juice
  Anonymous's Response

Yes you can give herbal tea. Fill your room with steam and sit with your child in that room. You will see good result. In case of blocked you can use saline nasal drops to relive the block.

Homeopath Dr. KOMAL vig's  Response
hello... instead of garlic.. u can give her honey n tulsi tea... god bless..
Ayurveda Specialist Dr. Ram Mani Bhandari's  Response
welcome to healthcaremagic
you need to build up immunity of your child avoid allergic of dust, smokes, extra cold, For inducing immunity Chyawanprash will help you.There is some antiviral therapy like Syp Septillin in this case
For further imformation visit your nearest ayurvedic doctor