Home remedy to cure a cracked skin on upper penis in a diabetic?

hello, I am a 42yr old male who works in a metropolitan hospital in the ED, so i know the obvious answer to the following question (consult a physician), however: I would like to know, is there anything I can do at home for diabetic symptom of cracked/broken skin to the upper penil ? I am almost 99.9% sure that I am suffering from diabetes but am reluctant at this time to go on any meds? Can you suggest a home remedy for this occurrence?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012